13 August 2010

To the spirits.

Spirits of Air, praise and hail to you. Grant me the gifts of lucidity, communication, and sharing with an open mind and heart. May those who read these words find work of value, nurturance, enjoyment, and comradeship within them.

Spirits of Fire, praise and hail to you. Grant me the courage to be my most authentic self, and to take healthy action.

Spirits of Water, praise and hail to you. Grant me calm so that I may avoid rashness, freedom from hurtfulness when engaging in discourse, and joy in the undertaking of this task I set before myself.

Spirits of Earth, praise and hail to you. Grant me support and community as I endeavor to share support and community. May the ground always be solid under my feet, may honour and success and prosperity persevere with me, and aid me in my endeavors to fill the circle with love.


No comments: